In this brief guide we will see how to add a scrolling banner advert to a page in your site, with links to the advertisers website.
- Login to https://my.broadcast.radio
- On the Dashboard, click on the Page Builder button.
- Click on the Edit button for the page you want to add the banner to. In this case the Home page.
- Scroll to the position you want to place the banner and click on the Add Block button.
- Click on the Slider Widget option. You can use the search at the top to locate it!
- Set the Rotation Speed in the properties section.
- Click on the + button to add your first element to the Slider Widget.
- Select Image from the element list.
- Click on Media Library to select the banner image (you can also upload a new image).
- Select the image to use or upload a new image.
- Click on the Insert Link button.
- Type or paste in the URL you want to go to when someone clicks on the image. Then click on the button
- You can use the drop down options to set the link to open in a New Tab.
- Click the button to add another image to the Slider Widget.
- Repeat the above steps (7 to 14) to add additional images to the Slider Widget.
- When you are happy, click on the Publish button in the top right corner to publish the page.
- The rotating banner will now appear on your website page.
You can add other elements such as Cove Images, Lists, Custom Grids and Blog Posts to Sliding Widgets to create a range of page elements.