To change your Myriad Cloud subscription package, follow these steps:
- Login to https://my.broadcast.radio/
- Click on the Settings option on the left hand side.
- Under Organisation Settings, click on Manage Subscription.
This will show you a list of your currently active subscriptions along with the date the subscription will next renew. You can also see a list of previous subscriptions that are no longer active.
- To make a change to your subscription package, click on the icon to the right of the subscription.
- Click on the Change Plan option.
- To change your Myriad Cloud subscription package, click on Change Base Plan.
- Select the Subscription you want to switch to and then click on Next.
Please note your current plan cannot be selected.
- Select any Add On you want and click on Review & Update. Please note that available Add-on options will be different base subscription packages. In the example images above, we switched from a Pro to Standard subscription so many of the Add-ons that are included with Pro are now Add-On options in standard.
- You will be asked to enter your password before the subscription can be updated.
- Finally, click on Update Subscription to complete the process.
You will be asked to confirm that you are over 18, agree to the terms of broadcast and are authorised to make this change on behalf of the station. Once you have done that, your change will be processed and your subscription updated.
- Signing Up For A Myriad Cloud Free Trial
- Converting A Myriad Cloud Trial To Full Subscription
- Changing Your Myriad Cloud Package
- Managing Add-on features and storage in your Myriad Cloud subscription
- Updating your payment method for Myriad Cloud
- Cancel your Myriad Cloud subscription