To change manage the Add-on features and storage for your Myriad Cloud subscription, follow these steps:
- Login to https://my.broadcast.radio/
- Click on the Settings option on the left hand side.
- Under Organisation Settings, click on Manage Subscription.
This will show you a list of your currently active subscriptions along with the date the subscription will next renew. You can also see a list of previous subscriptions that are no longer active.
- To make a change to Add-ons and storage, click on the icon to the right of the subscription.
- Click on the Change Plan option.
- You will see a list of all Add-On options available for your current based Myriad Cloud subscription package. Please note this list is different for each base package level as some of the options are included with packages and some options are not available to some package levels.
- Tick any options you want to add to your package. You can also un-tick Add-ons you already have if you no longer need them. In the example below we have added the Schedule Plus option and increased Storage by 20,000 songs. When adjusting Storage, use the slider to add more capacity to your Myriad Cloud system.
- When you are happy with your selection, click on Review & Update.
- You will be asked to enter your password before the subscription can be updated.
- Finally, click on Update Subscription to complete the process.
You will be asked to confirm that you are over 18, agree to the terms of broadcast and are authorised to make this change on behalf of the station. Once you have done that, your change will be processed and your subscription updated with the changes you have made.