Myriad Anywhere is available in 2 different hosting modes - Self Hosted and Myriad Anywhere Cloud - and also has various addon's that can add additional features.
Features are available as optional extras, and are enabled by adding a "Station Enabler Code" to each "Station" in your Myriad Database. Pricing and available information is available by contacting your account manager.
|Remote Voice Tracking||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||-|
|Remote Log Editing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||-|
|Play any Library item locally via local player (See Note 4)||Yes||Yes||2 players||2 players||-|
|Drag local audio files into local player (See Note 4)||Yes||Yes||2 players||2 players||-|
|Automatically Mix local audio player into recording||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||-|
|Filter results by date/time||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||-|
|Automatic updates||No||Yes||No||Yes||Cloud only|
|Studio Features||See Note 1|
|Full dashboard control||-||-||Yes||Yes||-|
|Play Favourites live On-Air||-||-||Yes||Yes||-|
|Control Studio Players||-||-||Yes||Yes||-|
|Live Log Editing||-||-||Yes||Yes||-|
|Media Editing||See Note 1||See Note 3|
|Import audio files||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Export media items||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Delete media items||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Edit Title/Timing information||-||-||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Move/Copy audio files||-||-||Yes Note 2||Yes Note 2||Yes|
|Scheduling||See Note 1||Yes Note 3|
|Schedule/import new hours||-||-||-||-||Yes Note 3|
|BR Live Integration||See Notes 5,6|
|BR Live integration||-||-||-||Yes||-|
|Max No concurrent presenters (on live show)||-||-||-||2||-|
|BR Live room per studio||-||-||-||Yes||-|
|Live & Talk 'Bus'||-||-||-||Yes||-|
|Presenter audio control interface||-||-||-||Yes||-|
|Direct mic control from Anywhere interface||-||-||-||Yes||-|
|BR Studio application||-||-||-||Included||-|
- Studio Control and Media Editing features available for use with both Myriad Anywhere Cloud and also Myriad Anywhere Self-Hosted Myriad.
- Move/Copy/Edit Media Items is coming soon.
- Myriad Schedule has a tentative release date of late 2020.
- Local Players are shown in the RVT display and allow you to easily drag in any content from the Media Library OR from a local folder on your device, and can be played out as part of your Link - for example a dedicated bed that you are talking over, or other sound effects. Myriad Anywhere Standard has a single Player, Myriad Anywhere Pro has 2 players allowing 2 separate pieces of audio to be played separately.
- Elements of the BR Live service are integrated directly into Anywhere Pro (Cloud Hosted only). This service establishes a 'real-time' multi-directional audio link between the studio and up to two remote presenters.
- The BR Live service is similar to other web based meeting and realtime audio services (for example Teams/Zoom/ipDtl/Cleanfeed etc.) and requires a cloud based infrastructure to handle all of the audio routing, room discovery, room security etc. That infrastructure needs to be hosted on the public internet so users can easily access it from a variety of devices and locations, so it can't be installed on a self hosted environment.