In the attached document we will guide you through the various steps needed to move from a legacy Myriad v3 system to a new Myriad Playout v5 system coupled with AutoTrack SE.
There are many phases to this process and it may appear a big task but we have broken it down into several steps and including a lot of screen shots to make following the process easier.
The steps are:
- Install and configure Microsoft SQL Express
- Install and configure Myriad 4 Playout
- Prepare the audio and data for v5
- Install and configure Myriad 5 Playout
- Run the upgrade utility to upgrade your data
- Install AutoTrack SE
- Use AutoTrack SE to import your AutoTrack v3 data.
- Synchronise your Song / Link Categories between AutoTrack SE and Myriad 5 Playout
This document assumes a good working knowledge of Myriad and AutoTrack as well as basic
You should also ensure you have completed the following before attempting the upgrade process:
- Backed Up All Data & Audio
- Synchronised Song / Link Categories between AutoTrack 3 and Myriad 3 Playout
If you have any concerns about performing this process then you should consider utilising our
remote install & upgrade service.
For a fee of £90+vat which includes the first 3 hours worth of engineering time, our experienced team will complete the installation and upgrade process remotely leaving you to put your feet up and enjoy a cup of coffee!
Please sign in to leave a comment.