1. In Myriad Playout click on Settings Menu > Database Settings > Database Settings.
2. On the Stations Tab, locate the 'Station' you want to remove the Myriad Database Enabler from and click on the Edit Station Details button.
N.B Licensed features are listed in the 'Features' section for each Station.
3. In the Edit Station Details window, click on the Manage Enabler Code button.
4. Click on the Uninstall License button.
5. When asked to confirm, click on Yes.
5. This will remove all licensed features and the Station will revert back to only include features included as standard with Myriad Playout (including Anywhere (Standard) and RVT). Click on OK to close the window.
You will see that no additional 'Features' are now listed for the station.
Users that log into Myriad Anywhere (Cloud or Self Hosted) will now only see the features included with Myriad Anywhere (standard).
Please sign in to leave a comment.