Attached to this article is the full Myriad Schedule and Schedule Plus v5 User Guide.
This user guide contains all the information about Myriad Schedule and how to use it to get the best from the Myriad Scheduling system including:
- How to add new media and edit existing media to mark them as songs/links/adverts etc. and how to make them schedulable
- How to setup your Clocks and Clock Assignment grids
- Full information on all the different types of Clock items such as Media items, Songs, Links, Advert Breaks, Soft Times, Absolute Times, Hardware events and much more
- How to setup your Station Rules
- How to schedule and setup automatic scheduling
- How to configure your Advert Breaks and Adverts for optimum scheduling using the build in Advert Scheduler
- Running reports to help check and verify the rotations that your setup is using.
- If even covers User Security and how to make sure your station and scheduling information is secure, and only available to the users that you select.
This guide was last updated on the 3rd December 2021 to include all the new information on Station Rules and the all new Advert Scheduler.
Please see the link below.