UPDATE: MyStation has been renamed to broadcast.radio. This article has been updated to reflect this change.
Please note: If you are using Myriad OCP SE then updating to the latest release (OCP SE v4.5.25 or higher - Standard or Pro editions) will automatically add the broadcast.radio (MyStation) Output to the system so go straight to step 3, however if you are unable to add the output, please also follow steps 1 and 2.
Myriad OCP v5 users: If you are using Myriad OCP 5 then there is a separate article here (Adding MyStation output To OCP 5 – Broadcast Radio Help) that will guide you through the process.
To add the broadcast.radio (MyStation) output to Myriad OCP v4 or Myriad OCP SE (Standard or Pro editions) follow these steps:
- Download the BRMyStation.zip file attached to this article.
- Unzip the contents to the Outputs Folder for your OCP installation (default location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Broadcast Radio\Myriad OCP SE v4.5\Outputs).
There will be three new files:
- Run OCP.
- Click on the Add Output button:
- Select the broadcast.radio (MyStation) Output:
Note: This output may be updated to be called broadcast.radio (MyStation) in later versions of the software.
- You will be asked for the API key:
- Using your web browser, login to your MyStation admin interface at https://broadcast.radio/ and and select the Playout Integration option:
- Click on the Copy link under the Playout Integration section to copy the API key:
- Paste the API Key into the API window in OCP, then click OK:
- Your MyStation Output is now configured in OCP SE:
Need more help on Myriad OCP v4 or Myriad OCP SE? Check the Myriad OCP SE User Guide – Broadcast Radio Help