If you need to apply Hour Restrictions to multiple Media Items then you can do so with the Mass Changer and Hour Restrictions Pre-sets. The Mass Changer allows you to apply a pre-set Hour Restrictions grid to selected Media Items.
Follow these steps:
- You need to create the Hour Restrictions Pre-set that you want to apply. to do this, open any Media Items (it doesn't matter what it is as we are just using it to create a Hour Restrictions Pre-set.
- Click on the Restr. tab to access Hour Restrictions.
- Use the Hour Restrictions Grid to select the hours you want to allow or block (green for allow, red for block).
In this example we are creating and Hour Restrictions Pre-set that only allows the Media Item to be played from 7pm to 7am.
- Click on the Save Pre-set button to save the selected hour restrictions grid.
- Type in a suitable Pre-Set Name then click ok.
- Now close the Media Item we don't need it anymore (don't save it unless you want to apply the Hour Restrictions grid).
- Go to Reports Menu > Media Reports.
- Use your preferred method to find and select the Media Items you wish to apply the Hour Restriction Pre-set to, then click on Mass Change.
- Set the Media Type to be Song or Link etc, then switch to the Restrictions Tab. Finally, tick the Apply Hour Restrictions Pre-set option and select the Pre-set you want to apply.
- When you are happy, click on Start Mass Changing Media Items.
The selected Hour Restriction Pre-set will be applied to all the items you selected in step 8.
Please note you can use the same method to set whether the selected items should be available for Scheduling or not using the Allow Scheduling option directly above the Hour Restrictions option.