Broadast.radio website add-on allows you to create a custom, responsive website for your radio station to allow visitors to enjoy your content and learn about your station.
By default, your new website will come populated with some pre-built pages to allow you to quickly edit the content to suit your station and publish a working website.
But whist the pre-built Pages cover all the common needs of a radio station website, you may need to add additional pages of your own to enhance your website and provide all the content you want to your visitors.
In this article we will go through the simple steps needed to add a Custom Page to your broadcast.radio website.
- Login to your broadcast.radio account with a username and password with permission to edit the website.
- Click on the Settings option on the left tab.
- Expand the Site Layout drop down menu.
- Click on Enabled Pages.
- The list of Enabled Pages will be displayed in the main window. Each broadcast.radio website will have a number of these pages enabled by default.
- Click on the Add button.
- Select the Create a custom page option on the Available Pages window.
- Next you will be asked to provide a name for the custom Page. Let's add a new page called 'What's On Guide'.
- Your new page will be created and added to the Enabled Pages list.
- You can now use the Edit Page button to edit the contents on this page (it will be blank at first).
For details on how to edit this Page see Editing Pages.
Remember that this page will now be accessible via links and direct URL but you will need to add it to one of the Menus (header or footer menus) to make it easy for your visitors to find.