You can add Presenters to your broadcast.radio Station. Each presenter can have their own 'profile' page and Presenters can be assigned to Shows so that their profile can be linked via the Schedule.
Broadcast.radio website customers can also add 'meet the team' style sections to their websites to allow visitors to see browse Presenter Profiles.
To add a Presenter to Broadcast.radio (MyStation), click on Content > Presenters. This display a list of all current Presenters.
To add a new presenter, click on the Create button. You can also edit an existing Presenter from the list by clicking on their name.
Web Player Only Customers
The Presenter window will then open.
- Change Category – You can create assign a Presenter to one or more Categories (created in the Content > More section).
- Add Picture – Click on the image section to select or upload a Presenter image.
- Add Name – Type in the presenter name.
- Add Description – Type in a brief description for the Presenter.
- Publish – Click publish to save the Presenter.
Broadcast.radio Website Customers
Customers with full broadcast.radio websites enabled will have a more advanced Presenter Profile page which includes all the Element Blocks you would get on other webpages with your website. This allows you to build far more dynamic and engaging Presenter Profile pages.
For more detail on editing Presenter Profile pages see - Editing Pages