This article will walk you through the process of sending 'Now Playing' information directly from BR Encoder to your broadcast.radio Web Player via a unique API key.
Before you get started, you will need your unique API key from broadcast.radio which you will find using the following steps:
- Login to your broadcast.radio account.
- Click on Settings > Playout Integration
- Locate the API Key at the top of the page and click on the Copy button (or make a note of it).
Now that you have the unique API Key, follow these steps to add it to BR Encoder.
- Run the BE Encoder Monitor application.
- Click on Settings Menu > Encoder Service Settings.
- Highlight the 'Stream' you want to send information for and click on the Edit button.
- Tick the option to Connect To Broadcast Radio Mystation and paste in the API Key from your broadcast.radio account.
UPDATE: This will be updated to read 'Connect to broadcat.radio' in a future release of BR Encoder.
- Click on OK to close this window and OK again to close the main settings window.
Your BR Encoder will now send information to broadcast.radio.
If you have not done so already you should also read the BR Encoder User Guide to see how to connect BR Encoder to Myriad 5 Playout.