Basic Station Settings
The Basic Settings allow you to set the basic information for your Broadcast.radio (MyStation) service. To edit the Basic Settings, click on Settings and select Station from the left hand menu.
This page allows you to set some fundamental settings and information for your broadcast.radio station.
The options include:
- Station Name (eg Halo FM)- This is the name used to identify your Station
- Short Station Name (eg Halo) - A shortened version used to reference your Station in some instances.
- Tagline (Heavenly hits all the time) - A short sentence to describe your Station.
- Timezone – Set your station timezone. Use the drop down to select your location on the World map.
- Base Colour Scheme-
- Text - Default text colour for your Web Player, microsite & website.
- Background - Default background colour for your Web Player, microsite & website.
- Highlight - Default highlight colour for your Web Player, microsite & website. This will be used for hyperlinks but also some buttons and other features.
- Station Logo – Upload your main station logo.
- App Icon – Upload square logo for app icon (only needed for Mobile App customers)
- Description - Type in a few sentences about your Station. This will be used to generate the default microsite page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.