To add Weather Block plugin to your broadcast.radio website, follow these steps:
- Login in to your broadcast.radio account.
- Click on Settings > Site Layout > Options.
- Locate the Plugins section and click on Add.
- Find Weather Block Plugin from the list of available Plugins and click on the > button.
- Click on the Settings Cog for the Weather Plugin to set your location.
- Click on the Location drop down to display the map. Zoom in to select the correct area by clicking on the Map. This will set the co-ordinates for you.
- You will not find the Weather Widget block has been added to the list of Element Blocks available and can be added to your pages.
Select the Weather Widget when building a Page.
Set the location and type of weather to display.
The weather is added to the Page.