Sometimes you need to completely remove a Page, Show or Presenter from your website. This article will show you how to do it.
WARNING: Deleted Pages, Shows or Presenters cannot be undeleted so please make sure you have selected the right Page, Show or Presenter and you definitely want to delete the selected item!
You will also need to know your password to delete content!
Deleting a Page
- Login to your broacast.radio account.
- Click on Content > Pages and select the Page you wish to delete.
- One the Page is open in the Page Editor, click on the Advanced tab on the right hand side.
- In the Advanced Options scroll down to the bottom of the list and you will see a Delete Page button.
- You will be asked to confirm. Twice!
- You will then be required to enter your broadcast.radio password. This is to prevent accidental deleting of content.
- As soon as you enter your password and click on OK, the Page will be deleted.
Deleting a Presenter or Show
The process for deleting a Presenter or Show is exactly the same as for deleting a Page except that you need to select the Presenter or Show that you want to delete instead of the Page.
- Click on Content > Show or Presenter then click on the Show or Presenter you want to delete.
- On the Show / Presenter Edit Page, select the Advanced tab on the right hand side.
- Scroll to the bottom and click on the Delete Show or Delete Presenter button.
- You will need to confirm twice and enter your password (unless you have entered it recently). Once confirmed the Show or Presenter will be deleted.