This process allows you to apply the following processes to multiple Media Items in Myriad 5 Playout.
- Normalise - Apply the Normalisation level for the Range to selected Media Items (see Settings Menu > Database Settings > Database Settings > Media Ranges).
- Generate Peak Files - Generates peak visualisation files for the selected Media Items.
- Auto-Extro - Automatically applies an Extro to the selected Media Items.
- Write Audio File Metadata - Writes Title, Artists & some Timing into the actual audio file for the selected Media Items.
- Click on Reports Menu > Media Reports.
- Use the Media Report to select the Media Items you want to apply a process to.
- Click on the Media Processing option.
- On the Options Ribbon select the process you want to apply. In this example we will apply the Normalise process.
N.B. You can apply more than one process using the ribbon options, the additional processes will be added to the list.
- When you are ready to begin, click on the Start Processing Media button.
- Once the processes have completed, you will get a message box giving you a summary of the processes undertaken.
- Click on OK to close the message box.