IMPORTANT - The information in this post relates to streaming customers who access and manage their streams via the Broadcast.Radio portal. This will apply to all new streaming customers from 2022 onwards and we will move all legacy customers to this platform in time. If in doubt, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to expedite your migration to the new streaming platform.
Setup & manager your streaming - User Guide
Download the User Guide below to access information covering the following topics:
- Basics of streaming
- Understanding your welcome email
- Download & configure the BR Encoder
- Setting up a backup stream
- Using a 3rd party encoder application
- Testing your stream
- Uploading Intro Media Files and Fallback media Files
- Setting which countries can listen to your stream (Geo-Blocking)
- Adding multiple streams
- Viewing basic statistics
- Configuring the optional BR Stats app to work with your stream
- Advanced stream options (stream name, restart stream etc)
Click on the link below to download the PDF.