Follow these steps to present a ‘live’ voice link on you Cloud Playout or Cloud.Radio based station.
- Visit https://<yourstation>.myriadanywhere.com/
- Login using your Myriad Playout login details.
- Select Your Station from the list of available Stations.
- Put on your headset or headphones.
- Click on the ‘Connect To Audio´
- You will be asked to select an Input Device (set this to your microphone) and Output Device (set this to your headphones). In most cases the defaults will be correct.
You will also be asked to ‘Allow Access To Your Microphone´ the first time you connect. Click on Allow to allow Myriad Anywhere to access your microphone.
- You will now be able to hear your station output through your headphones.
- Switch to Live mode on the Log.
- Click on Green Circle on the currently playing item in the Dashboard, this will tell Myriad Playout to pause at the end of the current item.
- Now click on the Live button on the My Audio section to select the Live channel. Wait for the song to end - you can drag in the Media Players if you get bored waiting.
- When the Song finishes, click on the Mic Off/On button and talk into your microphone.
You have just done your first live link on Cloud Playout Demo!
- You can now explore using the Anywhere Pro features to edit the Log, trigger Favourites and manage your content, as well as presenting live shows.
For more details on this process, watch the video below.