Your Myriad Cloud system will automatically be configured to publish your station output to the included Broadcast.Radio streaming service but if you want to add an additional output to a 3rd party streaming host, follow these steps:
- Login to https://my.broadcast.radio with admin user access.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Click on the Myriad Cloud option.
- In the Settings section, click on the Advanced Cloud Settings option.
- In the Encoders section, click on the + to add an additional Encoder.
- Fill in the streaming mount point details supplied by your 3rd party streaming provider.
Please note you can only have a maximum of three Encoders.
- You can also Remove a Encoder using the X option.
- Finally, you can use the > option to Edit an Encoder.