If you have selected the optional Stereo Tool audio processing upgrade as part of your Myriad Cloud package, follow these steps to enable the feature and choose your audio processing pre-set.
- Login to https://my.broadcast.radio with admin user access.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Click on the Myriad Cloud option.
- In the Settings section, click on the Advanced Cloud Settings option.
- in the Sound Enhancements section, tick the Enable Stereo Tool options (you will only see this if you have added it to your package).
- Select the processing pre-set from the Pre-set drop down list.
- Click Save.
- You now need to Restart Entire Station to update the Audio Engine with the new audio processing settings. On the Myriad Cloud page, use the Restart drop down to select Restart Entire Station.
- You can now go back to your Dashboard to listen to your station stream using the Web Player.
We advise giving each a go and listening to your station output to choose the one you like the most. Remember that the stream will typically be 10-20 seconds behind 'real time' so give it at least 30 seconds to hear the changes to your station when you apply a new pre-set.