You are requested to enable debug logging for your Myriad Cloud system by our support team, these are the steps to take:
- Login to https://my.broadcast.radio with admin user access.
- Click on the Settings option.
- Click on the Myriad Cloud option.
- In the Settings section, click on the Advanced Cloud Settings option.
- The Diagnostic Settings section allows you to enable debug logging for Playout, RES or OCP.
- Use the drop down option for each element to set the required level of debug logging. Please note that setting to maximum may impact on performance so you should only set this level of diagnostic logging if requested by our support team. You should also return debug logging to None as soon as issues are resolved to provide maximum performance for your Myriad Cloud system.
- You should return debug logging to None as soon as issues are resolved to ensure maximum performance for your Myriad Cloud system.