The following document is intended to be used as a quick introduction or reference guide to commonly undertaken tasks in Myriad Anywhere 6.
The detail level of this guide makes it suitable for presenters and other standard Users but it does not cover advanced features such as Scheduling or Station/Database Settings. These are covered in dedciated documentation or tutorial videos.
Topics covered include:
- Accessing Your Myriad Anywhere 6 (cloud hosted) System
- Recording A Remote Voice Track
- Present A Live Show Using Myriad Anywhere 6 Pro
- Uploading Content
- Mass Uploading Content
- Making Changes To Existing Media Items
- View & Editing The Schedule (Clocks, Rules etc)
- Adding Users & Assigning Security Group
- Categories, Attributes & Station Settings
To download, click the link below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.