This document will guide you through the process of signing up for a free 7 day trial of Myriad Cloud Professional.
You do not need to enter a credit card to try Myriad Cloud free for 7 days.
To sign up for a free Myriad Cloud trial, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.myriadcloud.com/
- Click on the Free Trial menu option.
- Click on the Start Your Free Trial Today button.
- If you already have a Broadcast.Radio account then login, if not then you can create a new account by providing your Name, Email Address & Organisation / Station Name.
- Fill in the details and tick I agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click the Next button.
- You will need to prove you are not a robot by clicking on some pictures!
- You will then be asked to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to you.
- You will receive an activation email sent to the provided address. Click on the Activate My Account button to activate your Broadcast.Radio account.
- The confirmation link in the email will open a new browser tab to allow you to continue with setting up your Myriad Cloud account. Click on the Accept Invitation button.
- Set a suitable Password.
- If you have just created your Broadcast.Radio account then you will go straight to the Create Station page. Type in your Station Name and click Continue.
Please note that if you have Stations already setup in Broadcast.Radio, you will see a list of existing stations and an Add New Station button which you should click on to add a new Station.
- Your Myriad Cloud free trial will all the features included in Myriad Cloud Pro. To start your trial, click on Start Trial.
- You will be asked to confirm you are over 18 years old, that you agree to our 'terms of broadcast' and that you are authorised to purchase on behalf of your station at end of your trial period.
- Next, you will be asked whether you want to install some 'Training Media' as part of your trial. If select the 'Install some media' (Recommended) option, your trial will start with a small selection of copyright free songs and some example jingles to get you started straight away. If you opt to start with an empty database, you trial will not include any starting media.
- Your Myriad Cloud Pro trial will now be created, this may take a few seconds to complete.
- Once your station is created, you will be redirected to the Dashboard which is the starting point for almost all tasks in Myriad Cloud.
The first time you visit the Dashboard, you will see a guided tour that will outline the key elements of Myriad Cloud. We would strongly recommend completing the tour to familarise yourself with Myriad Cloud, but you can skip it if you prefer.
- Whilst the trial account now is setup, we still need to activate the Myriad Cloud broadcasting engine to launch the station. Click on the Settings button on the left side tab.
- Next expand the Myriad section and click on Myriad Cloud
- Click on the Active button start the 'station build' process.
Myriad Cloud deployment & testing can take up to 10 minutes so please be patient!
- Once the deployment is complete, you will be returned to the Dashboard to begin adding content and building your radio station. If you opted to add training media then your Myriad Cloud station will already be broadcasting using this media. To listen to your new station, click on the Play button on the Web Player Preview.
- Now would be a really good time to watch our quick guide to getting started with Myriad Cloud.
You can now use all features of Myriad Cloud Pro free for 7 days. To continue to broadcast beyond the trial period, you can start a subscription at any time by clicking on the banner at the top of the screen.
If you do not convert to a subscription by the end of your free trial period, your trial will end automatically and your station will stop broadcasting!
- Signing Up For A Myriad Cloud Free Trial
- Converting A Myriad Cloud Trial To Full Subscription
- Changing Your Myriad Cloud Package
- Managing Add-on features and storage in your Myriad Cloud subscription
- Updating your payment method for Myriad Cloud
- Cancel your Myriad Cloud subscription