This document will guide you through the process of signing up for a free trial of Myriad Cloud. We will also cover how to cancel the trial if you do not want to continue after the initial 7 day period.
To sign up for a free Myriad Cloud trial, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.myriadcloud.com/
- Click on the Free Trial menu option.
- Click on the Start Your Free Trial Today button.
- If you already have a Broadcast.Radio account then login, if not then you can create a new account by providing your Name, Email Address & Organisation / Station Name.
- Fill in the details and tick I agree to the Terms of Service.
- Click the Next button.
- You will need to prove you are not a robot by clicking on some pictures!
- You will then be asked to verify your email address by clicking on the link in the email sent to you.
Click on the link in the email.
- The confirmation link in the email will open a new browser tab to allow you to continue with setting up your Myriad Cloud account. Click on the Accept Invitation button.
- Set a suitable Password.
- If you have just created your Broadcast.Radio account then you will go straight to the Create Station page. Type in your Station Name and click Continue.
Please note that if you have Stations already setup in Broadcast.Radio, you will see a list of existing stations and an Add New Station button which you should click on to add a new Station.
- Select the base Myriad Cloud plan you want to trial. Please note that if you selected a plan from the pricing table on the www.myriadcloud.com website then that will be pre-selected for you but you can change by clicking on any of the other plans. Although the prices are displayed, you will not be billed until you setup a subscription. When you are happy, click Next.
- Next, tick any 'Add-ons' that you wish to add to your package. Please note that Options included in your base package cannot be selected and some options are only available on certain packages. Once you are happy with your selection, click on Add to Basket & Review. You will not be asked to enter a credit card or be billed during the free trial period.
- You can also select additional Broadcast.Radio products such as Alexa Skill, Radio Websites and Mobile Apps from the next window. Select any additional services you want, then click on Start Trial.
- You will be asked to verify that you are over 18 years old, agree to our terms of broadcasting and have the purchase authority to proceed on behalf of your station or organisation. Click on OK.
- Myriad Cloud will now setup your account and deploy your radio station ready for activation.
- After a few moments, you will be taken to your Broadcast.Radio portal with the Myriad Cloud window selected.
- The final step is to Activate your Myriad Cloud station. Tick the Terms of Broadcast acknowledgment and then click Activate.
- You will be asked if you would like the system to add some initial audio just for testing purposes. We recommend allow the system to install some audio as it will enable you to test your station straight away, you can always remove it later! Once you have selected your preferred option, click on OK.
- Your Myriad Cloud Radio station will now be fully built and deployed.
This process can take up to 10 minutes so why not take a look at our setup tutorial video while you are waiting! - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdJN1nETuCqmUpBMuSoe0wqKD3VMju-IH
- Once the setup process is complete, your station will be active. You will then see a brief product tour to help you navigate your Myriad Cloud Radio system!
- To listen to your new station (assuming you opted for the test audio), click on the Play buttons on either the mini player in the top bar or the Player Preview on the dashboard.
- You will also notice a banner across the top of the page showing you how long you have left on your free trial.
You can convert your free trial to a subscription using the link on this banner.
If you have not already done so, now would be a good time to take a look at our setup tutorial video! - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdJN1nETuCqmUpBMuSoe0wqKD3VMju-IH
Please be aware that some add-ons (such as Alexa Skills and Mobile Apps) are not included in the 7 day free trial as they usually require more than 7 days to process with third parties.
If you do not convert to a subscription by the end of your free trial period, your trial will end automatically and your station will stop broadcasting!
Converting Your Free Trial To A Subscription
You can convert your free trial to a Myriad Cloud Subscription at any time following these steps:
- Login to https://my.broadcast.radio/
- The yellow banner along the top will tell you how long you have remaining on your free trial.
- To active your subscription, click on the 'To avoice interruption, click here to start your subscription' option.
- Select Myriad Cloud on the Choose A Service window.
- Choose the package you want to subscribe to. You can select monthly or annual payments as well as change currency. Click Next to continue.
- Next, select any Add-On's you want to add to your subscription. The list of available Add-On's may differ between packages.
- Finally, add an additional services you want to be included with your subscription. Then click on Check Out.
- You will be asked to verify you are over 18 years old, have permission to purchase for your station and agree to our terms of broadcast.
- This will take you to our payment portal (hosted by Stripe). You will see a summary of your order on the left hand side and the payment details on the right. Fill in the payment details and then click on Subscribe.
- You may be asked for whatever payment verification method your bank uses (OTP, app authorisation etc).
- Once the payment is successfully processed, you will be returned to your Station in Broadcast.Radio.
Cancelling Your Myriad Cloud Subscription
Whilst we are confident you will love your Myriad Cloud subscription, if you do want to cancel a live service, follow these steps:
- Login to your Broadcast.Radio accounts (my.broadcast.radio)
- Expand the Organisations section in the left hand menu.
- Click on Subscriptions.
- Click on the Manage Subscription button.
- This will take you to our Payment Portal page which allows you to change your payment method, view invoices, update information or cancel your subscription.
- To cancel your subscription, click on Cancel Plan.
- You will be asked to confirm you want to cancel. If you want to proceed with the cancellation then click on Cancel Plan.
- You may be asked for the reason for the cancellation to help us finetune our products in the future. Once the cancellation is processed, you will see the confirmed 'cancelled' status on the Payment Portal page.
- You can restart your subscription by clicking on the Renew Plan button or you can click on the Return to Broadcast Radio Ltd link on the left to return to Broacast.Radio.
- You Myriad Cloud subscription is now cancelled. You will still have access to your station for the remainder of the current billed period. So if you purchased your subscription on the 1st and cancelled on the 15th, you would still have access to the system until the 1st of the following month.
Any billing inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org